Readers are requested to carefully read the following terms and conditions of use for this web site (hereinafter, the "Web Site"). Access and use of the Web Site is restricted to readers who agree to accept the terms and conditions outlined herein. Readers who do not agree with the terms and conditions are asked to please refrain from using the Web Site.
- The sole purpose of the Web Site is to provide readers with information relating to Frontier Real Estate Investment Corporation (hereinafter, "FRI"). The Web Site has not been prepared as an inducement or invitation for investment in specific products. Please consult with a securities company regarding the purchase of FRI's investment units.
- Information contained in past press releases is current as of the date of their publication. They do not include, or purport to include, information on, or expectations of, future events and changes in operating conditions. In addition, FRI is under no obligation to update information contained in the Web Site.
- In addition to information relating to past and present events and matters of historic fact, the Web Site contains certain forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on the management's assumptions and beliefs in light of information currently available at the time of posting, and are not intended to be a guarantee of FRI's actual performance, business results or financial condition in the future. Accordingly, FRI's actual performance, business results or financial condition may differ materially from forecast circumstances explicitly or implicitly contained in the forward-looking statements.
- Information contained in the Web Site may be altered, suspended or terminated without prior notice.
- The Web Site is prepared solely for use by residents of Japan and is not intended for use by non-residents of Japan.
- Terms and concepts contained on the English version of the Web Site related to legal, accounting and taxation matters may differ from corresponding terms and concepts in the Japanese version. In the event of inconsistencies between the Japanese and English versions on the Web Site, the Japanese version of the Web Site for all such instances is correct and authoritative. Moreover, the English version of the Web Site may differ from the Japanese version of the Web Site in terms of the structure, posted content and frequency of information disclosed.
- Use and viewing of the Web Site are to be conducted entirely at the risk of the user. FRI and related parties involved in the construction or posting of the Web Site assume absolutely no responsibility for any losses (including computer hardware and network connection problems, with no distinction made between direct or indirect losses and whatever the cause) or maintenance fees incurred as a result of use of the Web Site.
- While FRI makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in the Web Site is accurate and thorough, the Web Site is provided to enable investors to easily refer to information via computer, and information contained herein may contain inaccuracies due to typographical errors or other computer malfunctions, or due to tampering by third parties. Accordingly, FRI makes absolutely no assurance or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or fairness of information contained on the Web Site. Furthermore, FRI assumes absolutely no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or fairness of information in sites linked to the Web Site.
- FRI holds copyrights for all material contained in the Web Site. Duplication, modification, publication, distribution, transfer or posting of the material, as well as commercial use of the material, without the prior written consent of FRI is prohibited. Moreover, readers are strictly prohibited from duplicating, modifying, publishing, distributing, transferring or commercially using any of the merchandise marks related to FRI (trademarks, logos or service marks) contained in the Web Site without the prior written consent of FRI.